If we make any changes to this Policy, we will publicise these changes clearly on our website or contact you directly to let you know when there have been any significant changes. Please do revisit this Policy each time you consider giving your personal information to C Holloway Ltd.
C Holloway Ltd is committed to preserving and respecting your privacy and we will always do our best to protect your personal information and keep it safe, whether on this website or by any other means.
One important thing for you to know is that we will not sell or exchange your personal information for marketing purposes.
Please take the time to read this Policy, which explains how we collect and use your information. It is important to us that you understand what information we collect and how we use it. If anything is unclear, please let us know.
Sending an email to email@example.com
Writing to the following postal address: C Holloway, LG4, The Loom, 14 Gower’s Walk, London E1 8PY
What information do we collect, use and store?
We might collect, store and otherwise use the following kinds of personal information about you:
- Your name and contact information, including your physical address, email address and telephone number (when you provide such information to us);
- Web browser and browsing data: browser type, device type, IP address, referral source, the fact that you are visiting our website or clicking on our content, length of website visit, number of page views;
- Information about our services which you use/ which we consider may be of interest to you; and/ or
- Information you choose to share with us.
For more information please see “How we Collect your Personal Information”.
How we collect your personal information
We collect and store information about you when you interact with us in the following ways:
- Information we get from your use of our website
- We use IP addresses to help us analyse trends, administer the site, track use of our website, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- When you access our website on your mobile device, we may obtain information from your mobile device about the type of mobile device you are using and/or your mobile device identification information. We may also use technologies, such as location-based information, to provide you with tailored information and features as you use our website. We may use this information to notify you of features and products that may be available on your mobile device.
Cookies and other tracking technologies on the website
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies – look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and affect the way in which it operates. Read more about the individual cookies we use and how to recognise them by clicking here.
Our website also uses web beacons or tracking pixels. A Tracking Pixel is a digital technology that enables tracking of a user journey through their activity on our website and also with third-party service providers across different websites and applications (only if they also have the tracking pixel installed). This allows us to measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and to better understand the audience donating to C Holloway Ltd and signing up to receive our e-alerts. It also helps us to generate C Holloway Ltd advertisements for you that appear on social media, websites and search engines through retargeting and the use of “lookalike” audiences. We do not collect personal information via web beacons or pixels. Third parties may collect or receive information through your use of our websites to provide advertisements or other services.
Special category data
We will generally not seek to collect sensitive or “special category” data without your consent. This refers to information about your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic or biometric data, health information or your sexual orientation. Under the GDPR, the law recognises this type of personal information as being sensitive and requiring additional protection.
When we do collect, store or otherwise process your special category personal information, it will only be in circumstances where there is a valid reason to collect/use that information and we are allowed to do so under the law.
In general, we may combine your personal information from these different sources set out within section 2 for the purposes set out in this Notice.
To the extent we have not done so already and when required to do so, we will notify you when we receive personal information about you from third parties and tell you how and why we intend to use that personal information
Please let us know if you would prefer your personal data not to be processed in this way by:
Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Writing to the following postal address: C Hollloway, LG04, The Loom, 14 Gower’s Walk, London E1 8PY
When your information is shared within legal documentation
For example, when your personal information is contained within a contract.